You Shop. Your Charity Gets Money. For Free. Please login or choose a cause to support.

Help Hollow Creek Farm

Every purchase from great stores helps Hollow Creek Farm.
An iGive member has listed this organization:

Hollow Creek Farm

Sharon, South Carolina

Cause Description:
Hollow Creek Farm dog and livestock rehabilitation rescue in South Carolina receives animals from veterinarians, shelters, animal control and other rescues. About 95% of animals arrive with moderate or severe behavioral issues that prevented adoption. The other 5% of animals are handicapped or are in dire need of significant medical care. This farm is their last chance at life in most cases. HCF serves SC,NC,and surrounding states. With the help of generous veterinarians and volunteers, Hollow Creek Farm nurses animals back to health and begins important socialization and training to ensure placement. Hollow Creek Farm has rehabilitated and found Forever Homes for over 300 animals annually since 2002. +

To support Hollow Creek Farm with a free iGive account, click here!

Fundraising for Hollow Creek Farm has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.

iGive.com is the easy way to support Hollow Creek Farm.  Your everyday purchases Hollow Creek Farm mean serious donations!

Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Hollow Creek Farm.

Previous: Gulf South Golden Retriever Rescue | Next: La Leche League of Franklin County, VT

Cause Name Location Check Date Check # Amount
Nebraska FBLA Foundation Trust Syracuse, NE 68446 Apr 18, 2018 804587 $70.56
American Baptist Women's Ministries Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851 Apr 18, 2018 803911 $29.89
Chris Norlund, NW House Rabbit Connection Tacoma, WA 98407 Feb 28, 2020 815479 $25.64
River Valley Animal Protection League Charlestown, NH 03603-0860 Nov 30, 2020 817581 $25.41
Little Giraffe Foundation Chicago, IL 60603 Feb 28, 2019 810493 $27.72
SMAPA THEATRE Santa Monica, CA 90405 Jul 06, 2018 806329 $36.18
Kindred Souls Foundation Steilacoom, WA 98388 Sep 06, 2018 807478 $33.18
Four Paws Rescue of Utah Millville, UT 84326 Apr 18, 2018 804753 $31.67
Quailwings Rescue Cut Bank, MT 59427 Aug 31, 2020 816740 $30.00
Assistance League of Northern Virginia Herndon, VA 20172-0209 Oct 31, 2018 808177 $27.41
Cause Name Address Location Created Date
South Suburban Genealogy and Historical Society 3000 W. 170th Place Hazel Crest, IL 60429 Feb 13, 2022
The Period Privilege P.O. Box 10016 Daytona Beach, FL 32120 Sep 22, 2022
Code for Christ 4910 N Wolcott Ave Chicago, IL 60640 Apr 27, 2022
Northeastern Pennsylvania Regional Ski For Light and Sports For Heatlth 5814 McKinley Dr Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Apr 01, 2022
Jennifer Nealey 3608 Mountcastle Dr Fort Worth, TX 76119 Jan 01, 2022
Sour Grapes Productions 1464 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY 11207 Apr 07, 2022
SoL Criations Farm Sanctuary N1924 Rizer Road Endeavor, WI 53930 Nov 09, 2022
Joy's Network 463 Washington St. Keene, NH 03431 Feb 18, 2022
Banditas Wild Horse Promise PO Box 881308 Steamboat Springs, CO 80488 Nov 14, 2022
Cavalier Rescue Coalition, Inc. 2422 Bridgewater Drive Maidens, VA 23102 Jul 17, 2022